In its effort to investigate the requirements of its customers, Metro Bilbao established, in 1998, the Customer Panel, the first experience in this type of investigation in a State Company.
Metro Bilbao Panel is a group of customers who faithfully represent the total number of passengers. This group includes different types of customers: regular or occasional, young, adults or elderly people, Line 1 or Line 2.
Metro Bilbao requests their opinion regularly on issues concerning the transport service.
Download the latest result here
Metro panel Objetives:
- It allows us to know the level of satisfaction of our customers.
- It is a flexible and rapid consultation tool with a high reliability level.
- It helps decision making concerning customer-focussed actions.
- It is an important support element when answering queries and suggestions.
- It is fundamental in the Metro Bilbao quality process.
- Press Office
- About us
- Metro in figures
- Metrobio, More than a Metro
- Contractor Profile